Re: Recent request-tracker4 version

Control: severity -1 serious

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 03:11:05PM +0200, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Am 23.02.14 22:34, schrieb Dominic Hargreaves:
> > Source: request-tracker4 Binary: request-tracker4 rt4-clients
> > rt4-fcgi rt4-apache2 rt4-db-postgresql rt4-db-mysql rt4-db-sqlite
> > rt4-doc-html Architecture: source all Version: 4.0.19-1~bpo70+1
>
> are there any plans to update the request-tracker version on bpo?
>
> I just backported libset-tiny-perl and tried to rebuild it, but failed[1].
>
> Thanks, Jan.
> [1]
> http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/archive/bpo/request-tracker4/4.2.3-2~bpo70+1/request-tracker4_4.2.3-2~bpo70+1_i386.build

Whoops, that's #747298 which is a missing (build-)depends on
libcss-squish-perl. If you install that into your build environment
manually you should have better luck - I'll upload a fix for that
shortly.

My plan for wheezy-backports was to first solve the issue of people
who want to stay with 4.0.x, which might involve setting up an
unofficial repository. I already uploaded a load of build-dependencies
but it looks like I missed libset-tiny-perl; if you are so inclined
please do go ahead and upload that to wheezy-backports :)

Cheers,
Dominic.