Fwd: openafs_1.6.1-3+deb7u2~bpo60+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi all,

I'm rather confused by this, and I'm not quite sure who to ask to figure
out what's going on.

Background: there was a security vulnerability in all released versions of
OpenAFS, which resulted in stable and oldstable updates.  I also uploaded,
or at least thought I uploaded, backports of the security fixes to
wheezy-backports and squeeze-backports.  However, the squeeze-backports
upload never showed up in the archive.  (It's possible that I forgot to
upload it.)

Someone asked me about that, so I redid the backport and tried to upload
it and got this message:

    openafs_1.6.1-3+deb7u2~bpo60+1.dsc: Does not match file already existing in the pool.

This seems to indicate that my previous backport was successful and was
uploaded, but it doesn't seem to exist in the archives.

Am I missing something?  Is the package in some weird state that I need to
ask someone to fix?

Thanks in advance for any help!