Backporting libbread-board-perl (and some other Perl modules)

Hi all,

I intend to backport some Perl modules to wheezy-backports - I don't
have a complete list yet, but I anticipate at least:

- libbread-board-perl (just uploaded to NEW)
- libnet-twitter-perl (an older version was removed from wheezy at
some point because Twitter changed their API)

I'm confident that I'm backporting "important" enough modules, in that
they are ones I use, that are entirely missing from wheezy.

(Later there might be others that I'm less comfortable uploading - I'm
really going to try to avoid backporting Moose, for example, because
recently it broke a lot of modules which depend on it, and that seems
like a can of worms.)

I'm experimenting to see whether some code at $work can be run
entirely using Perl modules from wheezy+backports - since I need the
backports anyway, I might as well upload them for others to use.  I
hope this meets the rules about "notable userbase"!  I will of course
commit to maintaining these for the lifetime of wheezy.

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>