libreoffice 4.1.4.2 bug : I/O error instead of read-only

Hi everybody,

Using libreoffice from backports (1:4.1.4-2~bpo70+1), I encounter a
problem :

User 1 opens a file on a 2003 Server Windows share. He can be using
LibreOffice on Windows or Linux, and the file can be any type (od…, doc,
xls,…).
User 2 is using Wheezy (in the same domain than user 1), with only
libreoffice from backports. He opens the same file and obtains the
following error message :
"Erreur d'entrée/sortie générale lors de l'accès à ….…"
Which could be translated by : "General input/output error while
accessing ….…"

Normally it should just inform the user that the file is opened
read-only, and open it.

It does not happen if user 2 uses LibreOffice on Windows.

Do not hesitate to ask more informations if needed.
Thanks for your work and time,

YvanM