Re: Request: openvswitch

Hi Thomas!

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:23 AM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
On 01/16/2014 12:21 AM, Schlacta, Christ wrote:
> Can someone with knowledge and expertise please provide a backport of
> openvswitch (currently version 1.9.x) to replace the aging 1.4.x in stable

Hi,

Probably that's not what you're asking for, but I have some backports
available from here:

http://icehouse.dev-debian.pkgs.enovance.com/debian/pool/icehouse/main/o/openvswitch/

You're right.  Not exactly what I had in mind, but I've had to take to building backports of my own for libvirt and qemu.  It would be easy to add building these sources to my list of things to build.  Are your source packages, by chance, signed by a key in the debian keyring?  That would greatly simplify my work, as right now I have to manually verify some packages due to being unsigned :)
Cheers,

Thomas