LibreOffice line-breaking problem

Dear LibreOffice maintainer,

after installing LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 from wheezy-backports, I've noticed that line-breaking does not work properly in some situations. Specifically, LibreOffice does not allow normal line breaks after a hyphen-minus, a soft hyphen, or an en-dash that occurs in a title or heading, or within a table cell or text frame (please see the attached sample file). The problem does not seem to affect normal text or image captions.

The problem does not occur in LibreOffice 3.5.4 from the stable release, nor is it present when I open the same file with LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 on Windows.

--
Simo Kaupinmäki