Cannot install linux-headers-3.10-0.bpo.3-amd64, linux-kbuild-3.10 is not available

Hi there,

I've recently installed kernel 3.10-0.bpo.3-amd64 on Debian 7.3, and I'm trying to build the zfs KMOD package so that I can use zfs with this kernel, as the provided deb packages for zfs are only for kernel 3.2. Doing so requires installing the linux-headers-3.10-0.bpo.3-amd64 package, which in term requires linux-kbuild-3.10, but that package isn't available.

Unfortunately I can't use kernel 3.12 and linux-kbuild-3.12 (which is available) because the latest zfs will not build with kernel 3.12. (see: https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/1924 ) I need to use an older version, preferably 3.10. Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the package linux-kbuild-3.10 for amd64? I've searched the internet high and low and found nothing.

I'm also open to other options that allow using zfs in debian with kernel 3.10+. Please note that I'm still learning when it comes to linux, especially with things relating to the kernel -- there may be obvious mistakes or possibilities that I've missed.

Thanks in advance!
- Brian