Re: My recent bpo-uploads not appearing in my qa page

* Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> [2013-10-21 13:49:53 CEST]:
> On  Fr 18 Okt 2013 23:10:58 CEST, Boris Pek wrote:
> >>I normally would expect packages uploaded to wheezy-backports to
> >>appear in my
> >>qa package overview.
> >>
> >>http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sunweaver%40debian.org
> >>
> >>However, the bpo7 uploads to get included in that overview. Is that a known
> >>issue? Is anyone working on that already?
> >
> >I suppose it is related to bug #710487.
> >
> >Best wishes,
> >Boris
>
> ohhh.. that bug is rather old...
>
> Any idea how this can be fixed? And by whom? Anything I can do?

 Packages only appear on your DDPO page if you are either in the
Maintainer or the Uploaders control field in debian/control.  This is
also true for uploads to backports.  See the end of the Contribute
document, which you are supposed to read before you upload packages:
http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index11h3

 Hope that helps. :)
Rhonda