Re: Please review backport of twittering-mode for wheezy

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:38:03 +0900
Hajime MIZUNO <mizuno-as@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> twittering-mode 2.0.0(in the Wheezy) is without API 1.1 support.

 Hm, it means that wheezy's twittering-mode package is not able to
 use twitter, right? Its backports is quite import for it, if so.

> So, I backported from sid, Please review and upload.
>
> Please check the package below:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/twittering-mode/twittering-mode_3.0.0-1~bpo70+1.dsc

 Okay, I'll sponsor it. Wait a while...
 And, please also fix below lintian error in *unstable* package.

 see https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/05/msg01516.html

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org