Re: Wheezy freeze and squeeze-backports-sloppy

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 03:27:29PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Dear wanna-build team,
>
> Could you please clarify what is the status on this issue?

According to http://buildd.debian.org/ the status is:

For squeeze-backports:
- wanna-build is setup
- All arches seem to have a buildd set up
- The mips buildd seems to be using a broken mirror
- The s390 buildd for some reason doesn't seem to try and build
  things
- Packages are stuck in Uploaded state?

For squeeze-backports-sloppy:
- wanna-build is setup
- armel, kfreebsd-*, mips*, powerpc, s390 and sparc don't seem to
  have a buildd setup to build it

For wheezy-backports:
- wanna-build is setup
- armel, armhf, powerpc, s390 and s390x don't seem to have a
  buildd setup to build it

> (And, if applicable, what are the blockers?)

I guess the blockers are people needing to find time to set up the
buildds.

Kurt