Re: iucode-tool_1.0-1~bpo70+1_multi.changes REJECTED

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Changes since stable missing in changes file. See contribution docs for detailts.

Sorry for the oversight.  I've reuploaded with a proper changes file.

BTW, for the squeeze (bpo60) backport, which already has iucode-tool in
backports (bpo60) but did not ship iucode-tool originally (i.e. it is not in
old-stable), should I use squeeze-backports, or squeeze-backports-sloppy?

http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/iucode-tool.html

iucode-tool (> 0.9) is a required build-dependency of new intel-microcode
packages that are waiting for some stuff to settle on the kernel upstream
before I upload them, so I'd like to have iucode-tool 1.0 in old-bpo (bpo60)
as well.

  Henrique Holschuh