Re: wheezy-backports non-free i386 repository wrong?

2013/6/4 Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org>
On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 10:54:54AM +0200, Laszlo T. wrote:
> just an example:
> If you check the fglrx-legacy-driver (it is in backports), you can see
> the i386 non-free packages
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/f/fglrx-legacy-driver/
>
> So I think it should be in the contents file as well.

(a) there are no i386 backport packages in there
(b) don't top-post
(c) I'm sending this to the mailing list again, this should not
    be private.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

a) is there a plan to release i386 non-free packages?

b) sorry, default in gmail, I have not known this rule
c) you sent me private answer