Re: Question about package qxmpp/0.7.6-1~bpo70+1

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:10:31 Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Changes since stable missing in changes file. Please see contributions
> documents for details.
>
> It was rejected last time and it was rejected this time for the same reason.

Thank you for double checking for such issue and letting me know.
Apologies for sloppy upload. Lesson learned. Fixed and re-uploaded.

All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the
results.
        -- Winston Churchill