Re: Question about package qxmpp/0.7.6-1~bpo70+1

Boris Pek schrieb am Tuesday, den 28. May 2013:

> Hi,
>
> > cat qxmpp_0.7.6-1\~bpo70+1_amd64.changes.reason
> > From: Alexander Wirt <backports-team@debian.org>
> >
> > Changes since stable missing in changes file. Please see contributions
> > documents for details.
> >
> > It was rejected last time and it was rejected this time for the same reason.
>
> Ok, now we see that option "-v0.4.92-1" was forgotten. But it was not obvious.
> Is it possible to send such notifications to email?
This is done, but unfortunatly a whitelist is needed for that feature and not
every address used in Changed-By is in this list. You should have received a
mail for the second reject, I added you to the whitelist before.

Alex
--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A