Re: Backport of claws-mail (was: Backport of devilspie2)

On Sat, 18 May 2013 23:52:20 +0200,
Andreas Rönnquist<mailinglists@gusnan.se> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I have just uploaded a backport of devilspie2 to mentors that I would
>like uploaded - Could someone please review and upload if OK?
>
>dsc-file available here:
>http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/devilspie2/devilspie2_0.28-3~bpo70+1.dsc

Alright, I have found that as a DM I don't need to get a sponsor for a
package where I have the DM flag set, if I just add myself to the ACL
according to [1].

- However, I do have another package [2], dsc at [3]
where I don't have the DM-flag set, for this I believe do need a
sponsor. I am not listed in the uploaders field (other than in the
backport), but I have spoken with the maintainer (mones), who is ok
with me working on a backport.

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se