Re: Plan to update linux kernel due to CVE-2013-2094?

On Vi, 17 mai 13, 12:26:54, Bastian Blank wrote:

> >                            Judging from conversations on #debian mixing
> > distributions is a very common way of breaking your system.
>
> Can you quote?

This is getting a bit off-topic for -backports, but from my experience,
as testing gets further away from stable one has to pull more and more
packages from testing to satisfy dependencies. Then it's just a matter
of time until you hit a partial-upgrade situation that is not supported
by the maintainers and breaks your system.

Kind regards,
Andrei