backporting androidsdk-tools to wheezy

hi folks--

i'm looking into backporting androidsdk-tools to wheezy for a colleague.

It looks to me like i'm able to do this with a few backports of some
java packages, and a bit of tweaking to debian/rules for androidsdk-tools.

in particular, i've backported:

 * libjfreechart-java 1.0.13-5 (not in wheezy)
 * guava-libraries 15.0-2 (11.0.2-1 in wheezy, 13.0.1 needed)
 * androidsdk-tools 22.2+git20130830~92d25d6-1 (not in wheezy)

The only change i made was to allow androidsdk-tools to look for .jar
files from the /usr/lib/eclipse/plugins classpath instead of always
looking for /usr/share/java (since many of the eclipse plugin interfaces
were only exposed in /usr/share/java as of 3.8.1, which is post-wheezy).

I hope to have my colleague test this out in the next couple of days to
ensure it suits her needs before uploading to wheezy-backports. However,
if anyone on debian-java or debian-backports knows of any reason why
this is a bad idea, or has better suggestions for how to approach this,
please let me know!

Regards,

	--dkg