Re: Accepted libestr 0.1.9-1~bpo70+1 (source amd64)

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 06:01:40PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> How is it possible that you uploaded a package version that is not in testing
> yet?

Hi Alexander,

I uploaded both packages (unstable and backports) the same day, mainly
because rsyslog is waiting for libestr and liblognorm (in both). Looking
at http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ I see that indeed package
should be in testing, so I should have waited. I will do that for the
next ones, sorry.

> Changes:
>  libestr (0.1.9-1~bpo70+1) wheezy-backports; urgency=medium
>   .
>   * Rebuild for wheezy-backports.
>
> And even with a broken changelog? The policy is no invitation, but mandatory.

Arg, I missed this one. For some reason, git-dch always sets the urgency
to medium by default, I forgot to change it.

Regards,
Pierre