Update website, about a new backported packages versions?

Hello.

I'm not a Debian Developer, Maintaner etc. I'm just a typical
user who's often checks for a new updates notices. I would like
to ask if there is any possibilities to do some updates on that field?
I mean e.g. adding a new informations etc. *

For now, the newest notice about a new updated package is a
Security Update information for icinga
(BSA-079) from a 14 Jan 2013.
As we know there are plenty of a new updates for a backported
pkg's.

That's only a point of view of a typical user. Nothing more, nothing less.
Of course, there are a various mailing lists, others source etc.,
but honestly, backports website is - in my opinion - one of the most
important.

Best regards.
* maybe I'm wrong and everything is okay...