Re: evilwm_1.1.0-1~bpo70+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz schrieb am Tuesday, den 03. September 2013:

> Hi Alexander!
>
> On 09/03/2013 03:01 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > Please fix your changelog. The changes since 1.0.0-1 are missing and please don't merge things
> > you haven't done for the backport into the changelog entry of the backport.
>
> I'm not sure whether I can follow you here. I was pretty sure Mateusz
> included all the changes since 1.0.0-1 as evilwm has been rejected
> for that reason from wheezy-backports before. I checked the changelog
> and I thought it was ok.
No. He merged just everything into the latest changelog entry, which is
wrong.

Adding those old entrys is done via the "-v" option of dpkg-buildpackage.

> Also, I'm not sure what do you mean with changes not done for the
> backport. The backport contains all the same changes that were applied
> to the latest unstable version.
And thats wrong. The backports entry should only contain the changes done for
the backports version.

Alex
--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A