Re: chroots for squeeze-backports-sloppy and wheezy-backports

On 16-07-13 17:54, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> writes:
>> On 15-07-13 20:40, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
>>> powerpc:
>>> Seems to miss buildds for both wheezy-backports and squeeze-backports-sloppy.
>>
>> I've just created chroots for these two on praetorius. As yet untested,
>> though.
>
> I looked if it already picked up packages and noticed it failed to build
> a package in squeeze-backports. It looks like the chroot misses
> /dev/null:
>
> +---
> | Can't open /dev/null: No such file or directory
> | E: Error locking chroot session: skipping mercurial
> +---[ https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mercurial&ver=2.2.2-3~bpo60%2B1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1373988782 ]

That's been fixed now; I've also given back the failed packages.

> No idea if it's related to the changes for -sloppy and
> wheezy-backports.

Not sure.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/