Re: calibre backport?

On 2013-07-02 00:30:19, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hello Antoine,
>
> Antoine Beaupré [2013-07-01 22:06 -0400]:
>> I have a trivial backport of calibre 0.93 ready to be uploaded in
>> Wheezy, do you have any objection to me uploading this?
>
> I've never uploaded a backport yet, so I don't know the official
> procedure; but please feel free to upload backports, any help with
> calibre maintenance is appreciated!

It's not too complicated, see:

http://wiki.debian.org/BuildingFormalBackports
http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

I'd be happy to help with that. However, it seems that I can't make 0.93
work properly here: my Sony PRS-T2 isn't actually detected anymore.

Furthermore, it seems that the libjs-mathjax dependency is too high for
Wheezy (1.2 needed, 1.1 available). I have lowered the dependency for
the package to build, but I suspect this may break things... Any ideas
on that?

Cheers,

A.

--
There has been only one Christian.
They caught him and crucified him -- early.