Re: Backports integrated into the main archive

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@debian.org> wrote:
>  Also, given that the upload goes to the same upload queue, there is
> only one keyring used anymore, so no more pain with expired or replaced
> keys.  We though still keep the rule of adding your UID to an ACL list
> (this also includes DM additions).  This is mostly only to give us the
> chance to remind you that uploads to backports are directly available
> for installation onto stable systems and you thus should take special
> care there. We carefully tried to take over the old ACLs, in case you
> can't upload anymore, please tell us[4] so we can look into the issue.

For DMs with DM upload rights for a package in the main archive, how
would they go about getting themselves added to this ACL list? The
"Contribute" page on backports-master.d.o [1] mention something about
a Debian request tracker, but that seems to only be accessible by DDs
(and there aren't any instructions on that page targeted for DMs).

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://backports-master.debian.org/Contribute/#index2h3