r8168b woes

I was running the "linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.3-amd64" and came across
the r8169 driver to r8168b bug. However downloading the r8168 driver,
compiling it and installing it didn't work.

The symptoms were the classic, under high network load "mediatomb
videos to our play station 3 box" the network would stall until I
disabled/reenabled networking. I tried both drivers the original r8169
from the image and compiling the r8168 from source. It seemed like the
behavior was exactly the same. I did verify that the driver r8168 was
being loaded via the lsmod | grep 'r816' command.

After returning to the stock kernel 2.6.32. The network is very stable
and very good with the stock r8169 driver.

The network is integrated on the ASUS M5A97 board.

Thanks
Jeffrey