Re: otrs backport?

Hi Rhonda

  Dear otrs packagers - do you think it might be a good idea to offer
otrs through backports?  I would need it for personal interests, and
given that Patrick is already familiar with backports I guess it would
be a good idea if you could do the backport yourself. :)

  ... otherwise I might have to dig into it and see what I can produce
myself.

  Thanks in advance!
Rhonda

as OTRS and its javascript dependencies are not binary you could take otrs and the javascript dependencies from wheezy on squeeze. IMHO there is no need to change anything in the package to run it on squeeze (I'm running otrs2 3.1.4 on squeeze myself).

- Thomas