Re: Missing deb-src line in instructions?

Hi!

On 21.04.2012 13:58, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

I just noticed and started wondering those instructions at
http://backports-master.debian.org/Instructions/#index2h2 . They read
[..]
Is there any reason why it doesn't mention deb-src like this:?

I guess because most users don't need deb-src lines but they do copy and paste, so they mostly waste bandwidth.

On the other hand, those users who do need the sources will most likely already know how to get them (or know where to look on how to get them).

Best regards,
  Alexander