Re: request: php5-fpm in squeeze backports?

On 4/19/12 2:27 PM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 13:32, Grégory Pakosz<gregory@pakosz.fr>  wrote:
So, do you plan to provide php5-fpm in squeeze backports?

No, I don't really have a time to maintain more then one version of PHP5.

O.

Ondřej,

Thank you for your answer (and your overall patience). Fair enough, I totally understand your position.

In fact I should have phrased my question the following way: whoever maintains PHP 5.3, could you please provide a php5-fpm package for it? That would fill the gap.

Regards,
Gregory