Re: libreoffice: US Letter selected when A4 present in /etc/papersize

> So, how about you go away with your lack of logic skills and thank me
> for the time I took to report this issue instead?

Your social-skills are mind-boggling, you behave like the archetype of the weird IT guy and one your attitude is one of the problems why even social-skill skilled IT guys are treated badly much of the time.

Please, don't bother to answer, I'm just really shocked about how you talk to people and how you treat them, especially considering most of them are volunteers which help supporting free/OSS software.

Astonishing!