Re: archived lenny-backports signature expired

   Hi,

* Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> [2012-04-04 10:45:39 CEST]:
> The signature on the Release file of the archived version of lenny-backports
> has expired:
>
> E: Release file expired, ignoring http://archive.debian.org/debian-
> archive/backports.org/dists/lenny-backports/Release (invalid since 3d 20h 4min
> 30s)
>
> Can this be fixed?

 I don't think so that it will make sense.  This is an archive and thus
contains historical information.  Having to update signatures every now
and then so that expiry dates gets extended doesn't make sense for an
archive; it's archived for a reason.

 Besides, this list is the wrong addressant for the question, the
backports team has no influence or authority about archive.debian.org.
Unfortunately contact information isn't contained in
http://archive.debian.org/README (yet, I've requested addition of that
to it)

 Enjoy,
Rhonda