Re: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

>From my experiences with this over the past several years, the problem
is usually site server overload or a problem with the ISP Internet
connection. Often I have had to turn the modem off then back on to
resolve this or simply keep trying to access a desired site until it
finally loads.

There have not been any indications from these incidents that there was
a problem with Iceweasel of any version.

Hope that helps.
--
  William Diehl