Re: Should old and buggy bitcoin package removed from backports?

* Touko Korpela <touko.korpela@iki.fi> [2012-07-23 20:10:26 CEST]:
> Bitcoin package is removed from testing and backports version is old
> and have have security issues.
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2012/07/msg00022.html

 I rather really would like to see an update for it happen, to be
honest.  I did ping micah a while ago but am not 100% anymore what the
final situation was.

 Can you update us, Micah?  Do you really want to see it removed, or are
there troubles with newer versions of bitcoin to compile?

 Thanks,
Rhonda