Backported luajit from wheezy to squeeze

Hello everyone.

This is the first time I want to contribute to squeeze-backports. First off,
big thanks to everyone working on squeeze-backports: it's been a big help so
often.

I would like to backport the uwsgi packages to squeeze. The only build
dependency that cannot be satisfied from squeeze seems to be luajit, which
does not exist in squeeze.

Backporting luajit is easy: the only thing that needs to be done is removing
multiarch support. It then builds without any problems.

I have succesfully build binary packages from my backported source package on
a minimal, clean squeeze installation. Which means that the backported version
has no dependency on other packages from squeeze-backports.

Find the DSC file here, along with the rest of my Debian source package:
http://users.last.fm/~sven/squeeze-
backports/luajit_2.0.0~beta9+dfsg-2~bpo60+1.dsc

It would be great if someone found the time to review my efforts. If this can
go to squeeze-backports eventually, I'd be more than happy also to provide you
with a backport of uwsgi, which is slightly more difficult to backport, but
certainly worth the effort.

Thanks,
Sven.

--