Re: icinga

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
I just  installed Icinga from backports, and I noticed all packages are 1.7.x except icinga-phpapi. Why that?

icinga php api has been deprecated since icinga 1.5 - we just did not see the outcome of putting dev ressources into something people were not using nor giving feedback. icinga-web got its own doctrine backed db abstraction layer implemented, and can be just installed wherever you want, pointing to the idoutils rdbms within your databases.xml - check docs for more information.

more infos - https://www.icinga.org/2011/08/05/farewell-icinga-api/

kind regards,
michael

--