Re: asterisk backport

On 13/06/12 20:16, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 07:17:46PM +0100, Tristan Hill wrote:
I've uploaded a backport of wheezy's current asterisk to
http://mentors.debian.net/package/asterisk.  I've CC'ed a DD whose
willing to sponsor this.  Please send me any comments.

What are the changes compared to the package in Unstable/Testing?

Hardly any, the libgmime change in the script below and a lowering of version on libpri.

I semi-regularily build backport packages by applying the script
./debian/backports/squeeze . Have you looked at that?

Hadn't seen it before, thanks.

Tristan.