cluster-glue_1.0.9+hg2665-1~bpo60+2_amd64: lrmd deadlocks

Trying to use pacemaker and dependencies from squeeze-backports, there seems to be a known interaction with glib and lrmd that results in some deadlocks. After starting corosync and pacemaker, just about anything I ran would deadlock, including adding resources, and even running "crm ra classes" or stopping pacemakerd. See here:

http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2012-March/013439.html

this seems to be a known bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/cluster-glue/+bug/821732

I was able to make a build that leaks sockets instead of deadlocking by applying debian/patches/raexecupstart.patch, which seems to be disabled in squeeze-backports. According to the changelog, it seems it was disabled because the underlying bug in glib was fixed in unstable, but I'm guessing it's not fixed in squeeze.

Would be great if it didn't deadlock *and* didn't leak sockets. However, I wasn't able to sort out the conversation on launchpad enough to accomplish that, or even determine if it's possible.