libav/libva for kfreebsd

Hi,

As you can see in [1], libav FTBFS on kfreebsd because of a missing
libva, which FTBFS in squeeze:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libva&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=1.0.1-3&stamp=1275734312
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libva&arch=kfreebsd-i386&ver=1.0.1-2&stamp=1275247345

This failure has been fixed in unstable in 1.0.12-2 with this patch:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/libva.git;a=commitdiff;h=0d47f37cc8301873f4664458d67fd7707abe5f21

I'm mainly interested in this issue because I imagine that having a
working mplayer2 package would be appreciated by kfreebsd users. In
order to acheive this, I see the following options:

 a) Upload only the patch for libva to squeeze-backports
 b) Upload libva_1.0.12-2 to squeeze-backports
 c) Upload a libav which disabled libva on kfreebsd to squeeze-updates
 d) do nothing, leaving kfreebsd users in the rain

My personal preference would be a>c>b>d, but I'd be interested in your
opinions. If you agreed that a) would be the way to go, what version
number would be appropriate for this upload?

Cheers,
Reinhard.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libav&suite=squeeze-backports

--