Re: PostgreSQL 9.1.1 PHP module backport

* Brandon Phelps <brandon@collisionpoint.net> [2011-10-24 05:58:30 CEST]:
> I have just installed the PostgreSQL 9.1.1 backport and everything
> is working great with the database itself.  I also upgraded libpq to
> 9.1.1 (from 8.4, which was the squeeze default) however <?php
> phpinfo(); ?> still reports that the pgsql module is still using
> libpq 8.4.  Is there any way I can get this up to 9.1.1 as well?  I
> checked for a php5-pgsql package in the backports repo but found
> nothing.

 There is no need to get the client side in php-pgsql to 9.1.1, why
would you think this would be a gain to you? What do you expect this
help you with? Do you get any warning/error messages spit out by php, or
is this just some feeling that you want it but don't know why?

 Thanks,
Rhonda