Re: linux-image-2.6.39-bpo.2-amd64: hibernate doesn't ever resume on Arrandale

My system is automatically hibernating on low battery. I was sitting
at the system using the console when this happened, so I lost what I
was doing.  Please fix it so others aren't subjected to watching their
system automatically hibernate with no chance of being able to resume.

I realize that I can turn this off in some obscure configuration file,
but I shouldn't have to.  It is clearly broken for a machine to hibernate
using this kernel if it is not capable of finding its resume image and
resuming.  Please fix the bug that using this kernel on squeeze
introduces or disable hibernation completely.