Re: RFS: conky (backported package)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:
> Can you patch /usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-createbuildenv (why
> is there shell scripts in /usr/lib ipv /usr/share anyway?)
> and add a 'echo foo; read dummy' before the line
>    log "E: $DEBOOTSTRAP failed"
> (line 69 here), re-run it, then look in /var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow
> for logs (probably in debootstrap/ but there may be others)?

Followed your instructions and dumped the output of "sudo cowbuilder
--create --distribution squeeze" into a pastebin [1]. The only
difference seems to be that the "E: debootstrap failed" line no longer
appears; however, there's no trace of a "base.cow", so I'm not sure
how I'm supposed to look for logs...

- Vincent

[1] http://paste.debian.net/plain/127539