Re: Nginx 1.0.5-1 backport

On 08/02/2011 07:51 PM, Cyril Lavier wrote:
Hi.

As nginx 1.0.5-1 was pushed to testing few days ago, I decided to work on backporting this update.

I uploaded the source package on mentors.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nginx/

Maybe somebody can review it and see for an upload ?

Thanks.

As Kartik told me off list, nginx 1.1.0 was released yesterday, and is scheduled to be included in unstable later today.

So we decided to wait until 1.1.0 gets pushed to testing for backporting it to squeeze.

Thanks.

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier