installing libreoffice pulls in gnome office

HI all,
(I'm not subscribed, please CC me in replies).

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this behaviour.

root@epicfail:~# apt-get -t squeeze-backports install libreoffice
mozilla-libreoffice libreoffice-wiki-publisher libreoffice-pdfimport
libreoffice-l10n-en-gb libreoffice-gnome

[packages install here]

root@epicfail:~# aptitude why abiword
id  gnome-office Depends abiword (>= 2.8) | openoffice.org-gnome
root@epicfail:~# aptitude why gnome-office
i   desktop-base Suggests   gnome | kde-standard | xfce4 | wmaker
pi  gnome        Recommends gnome-office (= 1:2.30+7)
root@epicfail:~#

I found [1], but it seems to be a slightly different issue.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2011/06/msg00081.html

thanks,
kk

--