Re: Printing problem in Icedove

>       * To: debian-backports@lists.debian.org
>       * Subject: Printing problem in Icedove
>       * From: Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl>
>       * Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:05:56 +0200

> Hello,
>
> I am using Icedove with the nl_NL locale. But Icedove wants to use
> "letter" paper. That's wrong, we use "A4" here. My printer does not
> print then, because it has no letter paper. So I have to change the
> setting for every e-mail I print.
>
> With regards,
> Paul.

Dunno if the mail I've written to Debian user list some minutes ago (not
backports) came through the list. I lauded the Linux printing, but
anyway, I can confirm that I need to manually change to "A4" too, for
any app and btw. I also need to do it for "grayscale" too.

I forgot to do it for a printing I did some minutes ago and a beautiful
women lost some cm of hear head :D.

I'm using testing without backports.

- Ralf