BinNMUing squeeze in squeeze-backports?

Hi,

while thinking “libdrm is trivial to backport”, I realized it's a bit untrue.
libdrm-nouveau1 is replaced by libdrm-nouveau1a (upstream broke ABI).

Reverse dependencies come from those packages:
 - libdrm obviously (-dev, -dbg),
 - mesa (but not in squeeze),
 - plymouth.

Backporting libdrm to squeeze means no longer providing with the
libdrm-nouveau1 package, and providing libdrm-nouveau1a instead.

This means plymouth becomes uninstallable, since it depends on the
former. BinNMUing makes it build successfully against the latter. That
was done in unstable already, I guess it's 1. feasible, and 2. wanted to
do so in squeeze-backports as well, so that plymouth is installable along
new libdrm. Thoughts?

Mraw,
KiBi.