Re: Re: Libre Office Transitional packages

Hi,

The paragraph is correct. I only had to reinstall the *-gtk package
after I had succesfully installed libreoffice. Maybe you want to add
that information to the announcement, but of course, that depends on the
amount of handholding you're planning to do.

The aforementioned bug (no window decorations for libreoffice-writer)
has disappeared after a reboot (and maybe the removal of all my
old .openoffice*-folders in my profile has something to do with that).
All 'n all a smooth transition - THX!

Vincent