Re: Accepted dwdiff 1.9-0.1~bpo60+1 (source amd64)

        Hi, Holger.

* Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2011-02-23 11:06:48 CET]:
> On Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011, Clint Adams wrote:
> >  dwdiff     - front-end for the diff program that operates word by word
> > Changes:
> >  dwdiff (1.9-0.1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
>
> Please include the changes since the last version available in $distro-proper
> or $distro-backports.
>
> ie, does the debmirror upload include changes needed for the md5sum-change or
> is it just a "normal backport"?
>

> cheers,
> 	Holger, who wonders how hard it is to auto-reject such uploads

 Actually I explicitly did approve this upload after noticing it and
told Clint that he should do so in the future but that I won't reject it
this time. It would be highly appreciated if you could stop jumping like
a doorguard each time at the uploaders, that's uncalled for, and there
won't be any auto-reject of that. It's not like the changelogs are
hidden and unreachable through things like packages.debian.org[1].

 Also please notice that you did reply to the dwdiff upload and in the
end mention debmirror - might it be that you are also not as flawless as
you ask others to be on every occasion?

 For your convenience, here are the links to the changelogs:
<http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/dwdiff/dwdiff_1.9-0.1/changelog>

<http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/debmirror/debmirror_2.5/changelog>

 And no, this debmirror upload doesn't include it your wished fix, that
is only contained in 2.6 as you can see from the changelog here:
<http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/debmirror/debmirror_2.7/changelog>

 You'll have to wait for that version to transition to wheezy as by the
rules, and I thank Clint to follow them even though this might make some
people still unhappy. I'm sure he'll upload 2.7 as soon as possible.

 Hope that helps,
Rhonda

[1] Yes, I am very well aware that the backports versions aren't there -
    yet though, this is work in progress and soonish aptitude changelog
    will be able to show them like it is able to show them for the
    regular pool, too. Please be patient a bit longer though. No throat
    jumping needed.
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.