Re: Packages search doesn't consider squeeze-backports

	Hi!

* Eric Lavarde <deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de> [2011-02-19 12:21:43 CET]:
> as the subject says: go to http://backports.debian.org/Packages/ and
> distribution 'squeeze-backports' isn't available!

 Thanks for the prod - I just updated the page. Please notice that you
can also do the same on <http://packages.debian.org/index> directly
(that page is still under development, but the search forms there do
work properly).

 Sorry for the delay,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.