Re: Updated backport for shibboleth-sp2?

Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> writes:
> Russ Allbery schrieb am Friday, den 18. February 2011:

>> I uploaded this to backports-master.debian.org, but it seems to have
>> disappeared without a trace and I never got an upload notification or a
>> rejection.  I know my key is working because an earlier backport of
>> remctl went into the archive properly.  Could someone who's watching
>> the list and has access to go poke at the backports archive management
>> let me know what went wrong so that I can fix it?  Or, alternatively,
>> should problems like this go into RT instead?

> This was a stable update, since stable is closed its currently waiting
> in p-u-new.

> I'll ack that package later that day.

Hm.  I'm confused... I'm probably misunderstanding something.

Debian stable (squeeze) released with 2.3.1+dfsg-5.  lenny-backports
currently has 2.3.1+dfsg-2~bpo50+1.  I uploaded 2.3.1+dfsg-5~bpo50+1 to
backports-master a few days ago to get the fixes that released with
squeeze into the lenny backport, or at least that's what I was trying to
do.

Did I mess up the distribution and accidentally propose the backport as a
stable update of some kind?

The update of squeeze to 2.3.1+dfsg-5 went in before the release, so there
shouldn't have been any interaction with proposed-updates on that end so
far as I know.