Re: Uploaded good version with wrong number… sorry.

        Hi!

* Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> [2011-02-14 07:36:59 CET]:
> I just uploaded emboss_6.3.1-7~bpo60+1_amd64.changes, where the debian
> revision number is wrong (too much used to dch -i…). Sorry for the
> mess.

 Rejected - strangely your email address doesn't seem to be in the
whitelist, so no mail at all was sent out.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.