Re: webgui to squeeze-backports.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:06:02 +0300, Животнев Влад wrote:

> Hello. There are "webgui" package at sid.
>
> I just installed this package at squeeze and it seems ok.
> I had only 1 serious problem while install:
>
>  liblog-any-adapter-dispatch-perl depends on liblog-dispatch-perl (>=
> 2.26); however:
> Version of liblog-dispatch-perl on system is 2.22-1.
>
> So it would be perfect to backport webgui and  liblog-dispatch-perl
> 2.26+ to squeeze-backports.

1) webgui is not in wheezy at the moment because of #591208, and
   backports are to be meant from testing and not from unstable.
2) Does installing liblog-dispatch-perl 2.27-1 (wheezy/sid) work on
   squeeze? If yes there's no real need to backport it.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4