Re: Error getting backports indexes

I do believe the archive should be signed with the new Squeeze key.  I have the backports repository enabled for Squeeze, waiting for packages to come through. Yes, I am aware there will be a bit of a wait.  I get this error when I run aptitude update:

W: GPG error:http://backports.debian.org squeeze-backports Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 9AA38DCD55BE302B Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (5.0/lenny) <ftpmaster@debian.org>